Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Spring, TX
Dr. Jones is willing to work with attorney cases. He also accepts Personal Injury Protection cases (PIP).
Even if you obey every traffic law and never text and drive, accidents on the road can still happen. If you're currently dealing with an auto accident injury, know that our chiropractor team at Omni Health and Wellness is here for you and ready to help you see how natural, non-invasive, and drug-free healing is possible.
Understanding Auto Accident Injury: Common Injuries Among Our Patients
Car crashes impose a lot of stress on the body, often causing tissue damage and inflammation. Common types of auto accident injury we see at our Spring chiropractic clinic include:
- Whiplash: Known as neck pain syndrome, whiplash happens when your neck and head are violently flexed back and forth. It can lead to neck pain and stiffness, as well as headaches, jaw pain, arm pain, trouble sleeping, and more.
- Shoulder pain: Often due to dislocations, brachial plexus strain, or rotator cuff tears caused by your seatbelt, shoulder pain is a very common result of auto accidents.
- Back pain: Muscle strains, ligament sprains, joint misalignments, and disc herniation or bulge are also common post-car crash.
- Knee pain and hip pain: Often due to blunt force impact against the dashboard, a condition commonly known as “dashboard knee.”
If you're injured in a car crash, you'll usually experience any symptoms related to an injury within a day or two, but sometimes symptoms are hidden for weeks by pain-masking stress hormones like cortisol. It’s always safest to visit a chiropractor immediately after you’re involved in an auto accident.
How Dr. Jones Treats Auto Accident Injury
Dr. Donald Jones II has been a former designated doctor with the division of Workers Compensation, in the Texas Department of Insurance. He's met thousands of individuals suffering from auto accident injuries. Here are a few things he can offer you or a loved one:
- Chiropractic adjustments to realign spinal joints that were jolted out of place due to your accident. These adjustments also trigger the release of natural painkillers for effective symptom relief, no prescriptions or pharmacy required!
- Corrective exercises that are specifically taught to help address any underlying inflammation, tissue damage, and swelling. Later in your recovery, we can teach you exercises to improve the strength, mobility, and endurance of your affected tissues, which will help you avoid chronic issues.
This isn't an all-inclusive list. Call us to see what else we can do to help you on your road to recovery!
Is an Auto Accident Injury Keeping You Parked in Life?
Call Omni Health and Wellness at (832) 525-8478 to schedule an appointment in Spring, TX. Don't let an auto accident injury keep you from doing the things you love.